Wednesday, 24 September 2008

A Doyenne

At last you found...

...that of which you have been searching for. If you did not mean to find this, then it would seem that Fates lead you on this path for a reason.

Legends and tales are told by different tongues and listened to by more than just two pairs of ears. As these legends and tales are told and retold, something happens to them before they fall into ears, either lost in translation or taken over by the wind, reforming the words... either way, most legends and tales lose their True form, the more they are told.

Within my past, I have heard legends. One Legend that is remembered more than others, is the one of the Great Hundred Tree. This Tree shades a power. A power that contains elements of rare earthen core energy. The True Will of this energy is not known; however, the Will of this energy must be allowed and not used to control the Will of another. The Hundred Tree, once harvested at the end of hundred years, is rare. And the ones that have heard of this legend, are just as rare.

It can only be hoped that whomever may gather this harvest, is strong enough to fulfill what is Fated.

In retrospect, perhaps, this Fae should have been more forthcoming...much more could have been told to her and more will be told to her.. in time... At present this Fae grows concern for the safety of that dear Drow.
Nevertheless, the loyalty of this Fae, in friendship, will not falter. The kindness of that dear Drow will always within the very being of the heart of this Fae.



2 comments:

Omulu C'Rintin said...

Always something to fear and always another thing to hide.
I would not know how I'd survive if I wasn't constantly preoccupied with such foresights. A blessing in disguise from Lady Lolth. That She may test me any way she sees fit, to keep me vigilant quick of wit.
I am truely humble and grateful.
If she wishes me to give my last breath I shall gladly give it in Her honor. Wich would happen should I displease her in any way. I must be doing something right then .. considering I've been breathing for a long time until now.

The Apposite Ethereal said...

And within the air contained in your breath,is the same air of which exhales up to the surface.
For that same air is inhaled into my breath, reminding me of you.
I.. I.. can only humbly and quietly regard the Lady Lolth for allowing such sweet air to penetrate the surface.